Recreation Department Upcoming Events
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RECREATION EVENTS/ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
NEW!!! Kids March Madness Beginner Basketball Training Sports Program - An 8 week inclusive sports program for ages 5-11. March 3rd through March 26th. View Basketball Training program for more information.
NEW!!! Beginner Baseball Spring Training - An 8 week bat and ball program for ages 5-11 April 7th through April 30th. View Beginner Baseball Spring Training for more information.
* Food Truck Fridays - 4th Friday of every month - Next ONE: February 28 - 5 pm - 9 pm at the West Melbourne Community Park, 3000 Minton Rd.
* Yoga Class - Wednesday Evenings at 5:30pm at the Veterans Memorial Complex. Come out and enjoy the gentle yoga techniques that Marie teaches in her morning classes. View our flyer (PDF).
* Looking for Instructors - We are looking for instructors to teach classes mostly in the morning hours, cut also have other days/times available. Call the Recreation Department at 321-837-7779.
* Tai Chi and Qigong with Marie - Monday and Wednesday mornings at 9:00am. Achieve many health benefits without a lot of physical activity. Marie also hosts Gentle Yoga on Thursdays at 9:00am, followed by Chair Yoga at 10:15am.
* Line Dance with Betsy - Mondays from 6:00 - 7:30pm (Line Dancing 101) & 7:30 - 9:00pm (Intermediate Line Dance).