Available Facility Rentals
The City of West Melbourne owns and operates several facilities, parks and sports fields that are available for rent. These facilities include:
- Veterans Memorial Complex Amenities available: 1 large meeting/party space (200 capacity) and 1 Conference Room (30 capacity). This facility also has a professional kitchen that includes a double oven stove, food warmer, ice machine, microwaves, commercial refrigerator and freezer, ample prep space that will accommodate meal preparation or catered meal service. The grounds also includes lighted tennis and racquetball courts, indoor and outdoor restroom accommodations, parking and public wireless internet access. View facility details (PDF)
- Clements Wood Park Amenities available: softball field, soccer, playground, restrooms, pavilions and picnic area
- Tallwood Exercise Park
- Space Coast Field of Dreams - Special Population playground, softball, basketball and soccer fields, mini golf and pavilions
- West Melbourne Community Park - Splash pad, Skate Park, Amphitheater and performance lawn, 5 pavilions
VETERANs MEMORIAL COMPLEX Rental Rules
- Changes made to a rental are subject to a $10 change fee
- All rentals are subject to building, field and staff availability
- The following damage deposits shall be charged for any building rentals. In the event of damages to the building or its contents, the renter will be charged the actual cost of all damages:
- $200 damage deposit for major event which uses food and beverages (example: wedding, reception, birthday party, etc.). Rental dates may be reserved up to one year in advance.
- Requests for rental fee refunds for use of the Veterans Memorial Complex must be submitted in writing at least four weeks in advance of the rental date to be considered for a full refund. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed. Any requests for refunds received after four weeks and before two weeks prior to the rental date may be considered for a 50% refund. Any requests for refunds received two 2 weeks or less prior to the rental date may be considered for a 25% refund of the rental rate
Fees for use of facilities during the hours of operation shall be as follows:
- Large Meeting Room/Conference Room:
- $35 for three hours, Monday through Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Full Facility Rental Package - (VMC) $300 full day (9am-12am) or 1/2 day rental $175 (9 am-3 pm or 4pm -midnight).
- One-half the rental rate is required to secure the rental date for a facility rental package.
- $200 damage deposit in the form of cashiers check or money order only - no cash or personal checks are accepted for damage deposits
- Park Pavilions: (located throughout the city)
- $45 - $175 & $200 per day depending on location for use from sun up to sun down. $50/$100 refundable damage deposit.
- Full park rentals available with Special Event Application approval ($1500) and required insurance.
For reservations or additional information, please contact the West Melbourne Parks and Recreation Department at:
Veterans Memorial Complex
2285 Minton Road
West Melbourne, FL 32904