Online Bill Payment Instructions
Online Bill Payment
Welcome to the City of West Melbourne, the City offers online bill payment services to our citizens through our secure website. If you elect to pay your utility bill online, your payment is immediately reflected on your account. Accessing your utility account online provides the following benefits:
- Make payments at your convenience
- Obtain a service summary
- View account information
- View and print your current bill
- View current and historical consumption
- View payment history
- Before you can make utilities payments online, you must have your account and pin number. Other methods of payments are by U.S. Mail, in person at the Water Department at 2240 Minton Road, West Melbourne, FL or your payment and the utility bill stub may be placed in the drop box located at the north end of the front City Hall parking lot, or by calling the automated system at: 866-666-5654. Payments made online or through the automated system will be accessed a 3% transaction fee with a $2 minimum.
- If you choose to create an online user account (not required if you use the PIN only login method), you must have a valid email address. Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact/address list to ensure receipt of your account confirmation email.
It will be helpful to have the following information available when attempting to access your utility account online:
- Account Number - This is a six digit number located on both the top and bottom portions of your monthly utility bill inside the blue box.
- PIN Number- Your PIN is made up of 7 letters and numbers and is not case sensitive. This number allows you to view detailed information about your account and allows you to make one-time payments online.
Accessing Your Account
Once you have the above information in front of you, you can access the online payment service by following these steps:
- Click Online utilities account access to visit the online payment service
- You will be redirected to www.bsaonline.com. If you do not already see "City of West Melbourne" at the top, you can click on "Select a Municipality" and browse to find the City of West Melbourne.
- Search for your address in the search bar at the top.
- Your address should be returned in the results. Click on the row containing your address and basic account information should appear.
- Enter the PIN number associated with your West Melbourne Utilities account and click "Submit". This number can be located on your West Melbourne utility bill or by contacting Utilities Customer Service at 321-727-7700.
At this point, you will be presented with a detailed view of your West Melbourne utilities account. This includes summary information, detailed historical information, a usage chart and the option to make one-time online payments.
Please feel free to contact customer service at 321-727-7700 with any questions between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. View the quick guide to online utilities account access (PDF).
If you have been notified that your water service is scheduled for Shut Off, please contact the Utilities Department if making a payment in order to avoid service interruption or to have your service restored. The Utilities Department can be reached at 321-727-7700.