- Feature Links
- Alert Brevard Registration
Alert Brevard Registration
AlertBrevard Terms and Conditions
You are about to register for telephone notifications from the City of West Melbourne. Please read the important information below before proceeding.
The notifications you are registering for will provide voice telephone notifications, email notifications and/or text message notifications.
For more information about emergency notifications, please contact the City of West Melbourne at (321) 727-7700.
The City of West Melbourne will never use any information submitted on this site for solicitation purposes or sell the information to any third party. Information provided will be used solely for the purpose of providing emergency notifications and is exempt from public records in Florida Statute 119.
Disclaimer and Conditions
- These emergency notifications should NOT be your only source of emergency information – you should also pay attention and monitor other sources such as radio, television, official websites and social media sources and have an All-Hazards NOAA Weather Radio.
- Because of circumstances unforeseen and the dynamic nature of some emergencies, the City of West Melbourne cannot guarantee that you will receive a notification every time an emergency occurs.
- The City of West Melbourne is not responsible for lost or misdirected notifications, malfunctions of communications equipment, computer equipment or software, or notifications that fail to be transmitted or received due to problems with servers or transmission (e.g., cable, telephone, satellite, etc.), human error or any other cause.
- Cellular phone companies may apply a service charge to your bill if you receive alerts via cellular calls and/or text messaging. The City of West Melbourne is not responsible for any charges that may be incurred as a result of receiving these alerts on your cell phone or any other device.
- Alert services are dependent upon external providers such as your wireless carrier or e-mail delivery service. The City of West Melbourne cannot guarantee notifications will be received by the intended recipient.
I understand that the City of West Melbourne does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, process or service provided. I have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions. I hereby request that emergency notifications be sent to the listed phone numbers and email address(es), for which I have legal authority to request transmission.